Herbed chicken with spring veggies
〰 〰 〰 〰
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
1 pound or 450 gm (approx) boneless skinless chicken breast or thighs, cut into 1-inch pieces
3 cups cut-up assorted vegetables
( Charlotte baby potatoes , broccoli flowerets/green beans , carrots)
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
1 tablespoon dried onion powder
1 tablespoon dried parsley powder
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Pinch of salt
1) Heat the oil in a pan add mayonnaise
2) Add chicken; stir-fry about 3 minutes or until no longer pink in center.
3) then add all the herbs and spices into it and covered with a lid; cook for 5 minutes in low heat .
4) Add vegetables and stir-fry about 2 minutes and cover with a lid . cook until the vegetables are crisp-tender.
5) you can add some more mayonnaise.
🔴 if you want a complete meal then you can add boiled quinoa into the residual sauce .
#healthyfood #healthylife #wellness #organicfood